Qualifications: Dr Adam Epskamp
Dr Adam Epskamp is a qualified and experienced chiropractor currently practicing on the Sunshine Coast. Owner and operator of Silverback Chiropractic, Dr Epskamp provides a wide range of services designed to support patients in achieving optimal health and wellbeing. Dr Epskamp looks at health from a holistic point of view, focusing on wellness care, injury rehabilitation and performance enhancement.
In addition to over a decade of experience as a practicing chiropractor in both Australia and Canada, Dr Epskamp has invested hundreds of hours in his own professional development, continuously expanding his knowledge base and skill set.
- Bachelor of Science (Chiropractic) and Bachelor of Chiropractic with Honours, Murdoch University (2009)
- Diplomate in Chiropractic Paediatrics (2014)
- Radiographic License granted by the Radiological Council of Western Australia (2010)
- Certified Level 2 Functional Movement Systems (Functional Movement Screen)
- Certified Level 1 Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Studio Pilates Certified Instructor
- Certificate III in Group Fitness
- Les Mills RPM, Sprint, Bodypump, CXWorks and Barre group fitness instructor
- Tribe Team Training coach
- TRX Suspension Training Course
- Kettle Bell & Powerlifting
Experienced Health and Fitness Professional:
Dr Epskamp utilises the ‘triad of health’ as a framework to target the most powerful opportunity to enhance each client’s wellness goals; considering physical, chemical and mental components of health.
Book a Consultation
Book an initial consultation at Silverback Chiropractic on the Sunshine Coast. Call 07 5353 0989.